Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year

Before I start with all my "last year in review" posts I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope this year takes you in positive directions.

I opted to lose my mind and sign up for the Knit a Sweater a Month for the year group. Thankfully the rules really are only that by the end of the year you need to have 12 completed adult sweaters/vests/tank/etc. With so many items on the needles that are very nearly done I think this is actually doable for me.

Aside from that brief moment of insanity, I think I'll be moving along in my usual flow. All the best to you!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Happy New Year!

CynCyn said...

my friends are certifiably nutso, but i def. admire the enthusiasm and optimism. will cheer you all on. Happy New Year!

Sam said...

Happy New Year!
I've signed up for this sweater a month as well - I certainly have the stash for it. Cast on my Jan one the other day - Rowan Caray (on nice BIG needles!). What's going to be your Jan project?

Deb said...

Happy New Year - and - you ARE nuts!!

michaele said...

yay! another crazy person to knit along with!