Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tiny Cute Distractions

Ok. My nephew is becoming an ever increasing distraction to my knitting plans. Don't get me wrong. This is a good thing. Who knew there were this many cute things to knit for little boys.
Totally have to make this. It's the free pattern from Berroco and knit out of Comfort which is machine washable and dryable (bonus!). Plus it's dang cute. I took some liberties with the color selection so hopefully it'll still be just as cute.

And then these just couldn't be passed by. Entirely too cute. Houston, we are go for goldfish. By the time he grows into them, he'll probably even know what goldfish are. Awesome.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Such a cute sweater!! Such a cute nephew! :) How was the Comfort to knit with?

CynCyn said...

Adorable!! (what colors did you change?)

WandaWoman said...

Very cute. I saw the sweater and thought it would be cute for my nephew too.

GreenPhoenix said...

I think that sweater would look cute with about any liberties taken--just as long as you included some forest green in the color selection :-D.

Robin said...

Adorable! Love the sweater and those goldfish are so cute!