Thursday, September 11, 2008

VACATION

Man, I needed one of those. It was fab. I planned to get a ton of reading done.


img hosted at flikr

A ton of knitting (it was just a skirt, jacket, and some baby pants). Actually, I was pleased at my restraint when packing yarn for this trip. You should have seen what I started with. I think I was going to also bring a sweater, tank, and blanket with me too but talked myself out of it since I was also bringing this book:
I picked it up at Fancy Tiger before I left. I *love* this book. There are so many cute ideas in there. DS and I loved the toys most of all and I really am going to make a few things out of this book one day.

And a bunch of crafty goodness too courtesy of the DIY blogs and websites I visit too often.

I didn't get anywhere near all that done. Shocking, yes? But who could with this little monster chasing you around?


img hosted at flikr

If all monsters were that cute I'd manage to watch horror flicks. He's awesome, and yes I'll be dousing you all with pictures of him for the rest of the week.

5 comments:

Corwink said...

He is super cute! I'm glad to hear you had a nice vacation.

StarSpry said...

He's adorable! I'm glad you had a good vacation :)

jw_S_M_I_L_E said...

That's a great photo of him! I still haven't started any more crafty goodness since you left but I hope to soon. Love ya!

GreenPhoenix said...

Such a cute photo! It's his classic Frankenstein pose--arms outstretched and drooling mouth hanging open while he waddles with a wide heavy gait. Glad you had a good time; we sure enjoyed your company.

WandaWoman said...

Your nephew has the most expressive and beautiful eyes! I'm glad you had a good time on vacation, of course, how could you not, with such a sweet thing like him waiting for ya?!