Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Project

I ran across this Tilli Thomas laceweight yarn the other day (when I accidentally forgot my knitting at knit night - oops!) and decided this would be a great project for the evening. I chose Ene from Scarf Style as the pattern this wanted to be. And I've been loving it ever since. The yarn is luscious. I mean, really, look at that red. It's gorgeous! I've been plugging away at it when I've got some quiet time, which isn't all that often. Slow and steady wins the race though right?


img hosted at flikr

3 comments:

StarSpry said...

That yarn is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the scarf :)

By the way, your garden looks lovely!

WandaWoman said...

Very pretty color. How could you forget your knitting? Hah!

CynCyn said...

Let me get this straight... you forgot to take your knitting to knit night? Love the yarn you chose... it will be beautiful!!! Once you get through the first few charts of Ene and onto the body... you can rejoin human interaction.