Friday, August 08, 2008

Random Friday

Now that I've started spinning I find myself fiber obsessed in a whole new way. It's like a new dimension of fiber obsessed. My favorite find of the day is this hand dyed 100% silk roving. Stunning.

And for my skull loving friends you have to go check out these needle gauge tools. So cool. I love the little yarn bobbins too. What a fun idea.

Registration is open for yarn school. Very slick idea.

These are adorable prints. I'd love to cover my nephews walls with a bunch of them.

For those crafty sewers out there - Who couldn't use a few more pin cushions? Heather Bailey has shared a very cute pattern available here for free.

In line with my crafty table post, here's a great almost-tutorial on a really nice (and cost effective) sewing table.

No comments: