Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Working backwards

So working back, I had a great 4th of July. My parents stopped in on their way to a Boy Scout training camp for the week. We did the tourist thing and went to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. It was fascinating and I got lots of ideas, and yes the motivation it took to get those watercolors out again. It was DARN hot out too though so we took a great long nap after we toured around.



img hosted at flikr




img hosted at flikr




img hosted at flikr

After our great nap time we headed to one of the local areas to listen to some music, people watch, and enjoy some of those fireworks.


img hosted at flikr

4 comments:

StarSpry said...

Sounds like fun! I love the stop sign :D

CynCyn said...

you look great in your waterlily! glad u had good time with your parents.

Chris said...

The stop sign is excellent!

GreenPhoenix said...

I love the stop sign. If only all graffiti were like that!