Monday, July 07, 2008

Hey There

Oh, Hey there! How have you been doing? Things have been straight up crazy around here lately. Nothing bad. Just busy. I think I knitted. Recently even. Hmmm. Let's start with what I did most recently (since I still remember what that was) HA!

It's not knitterly so you can feel free to come back tomorrow if that is what you are looking for. What I did most recently had to do with Miss Stacey's Summer School. It was our first assignment - and was due a while back but I figured better late than never. The assignment was to paint a self portrait. Woza. I haven't painted in 15 years. But I sured loved it back then. And what the hell. It's like riding a bike right?

Well, I have to say for a 15 year haietus it really wasn't too bad. I found an old photo from when I was around 4 or 5 and busted out the watercolors and just had at it. It was fun at the very least.


img hosted at flikr

6 comments:

Deb said...

Oh you were sooooooo cute - even in your own little watercolor self portraitness!

GreenPhoenix said...

Good job! Much better than I could've done, most certainly.

StarSpry said...

That looks great! Way better than I could ever do :)

Corwink said...

Do you have to be good at everything!?!?!?

jw_S_M_I_L_E said...

Great job Sis! I think I remember seeing that photo before. I'm glad you've still got your great art talents!

Camilla said...

That's lovely- are you going to share it over on the school blog? If not do you mind if I link over here?