Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meme

Thanks, Joanne for the tag! I was wondering what I'd talk about today. Ha!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was in the military, stationed at Holloman Air Force Base in southern New Mexico. In fact, I may have even been in Saudi Arabia at that time, sweating it out in the heat. Nothing like what people go through today though, since it was during a time of peace. Thank God for that one.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

Not lose my mind.
Make it to the end of the day and enjoy my next four days off - hooray vacation...
Eat lunch
Leave the office while eating lunch
Wish my co-workers that just got laid off my best wishes
(Yes, it's been a kinda tough week)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Right now, chocolate anything. I really enjoy gummies usually. Gummy strawberries from the Mountain Man are totally my favorite.

4. Places I’ve lived:

Germany: Ramstein and Berlin (before the wall came down, talk about a perspective altering experience)
Saudi Arabia: It's sad but I don't really know. We called it Al's Garage and I never got to leave base.
US: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Colorado

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I'd travel extensively to figure out where I wanted homes. I'd have a home (probably just a nice condo or something) in all my favorite places. I'd pay off all my parents homes (or get them a decent one for those that have not). I'd start college funds for my niece and nephews.

Once all that was out of the way... I'd probably volunteer somewhere doing something nice for people.

The rules say I have to tag 5 people now. Who am I to follow the rules... Take it if you want it.

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Making your own yarn and now DH wants in on the action? Too funny!

bummer about the layoffs at your job. Those are never fun

GreenPhoenix said...

Fun Stuff, says I! I'll take your tag!