Friday, May 02, 2008

Tuesday Finishing

Well, it was the last Tuesday of April this week so I have my last Tuesday finishing project. This one was actually finished as early as Friday and I'm hoping we have a warm enough day here soon that I can wear it. It's the Dream in Color Shrug in the Beach Fog colorway. I love how it turned out.


img hosted at flikr

The only thing I did different from the pattern was to seam the sleeves longer than they suggested. I think the pattern said 7 1/2" but it was still a little loose around the body so I seamed an extra inch per sleeve, then picked up and knit the finishing ribbing. Come on warm weather!

6 comments:

StarSpry said...

It's so pretty! I think it may warm up a little this weekend :)

CynCyn said...

to continue the beachy theme, it would look so cute with a tank top, and that one white skirt! going to FL at all this summer?

LOVE IT!

Sonya said...

Very pretty! I really like Dream in Color's colorways. Hope you get to wear it soon!

Luni said...

Very cute! It fits you well, too.

WandaWoman said...

Very cute!

Corwink said...

One word.....SHOWOFF!!!!

Love Ya!!