Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Screen Printing

Last week I attended a craft club where I got to give screen printing a try. I LOVE it. I had a great time printing on a couple of grocery bags the hostess had ready for us.


img hosted at flikr

She had the design all ready for us. I bought a screen printing kit a while ago and now I'm raring to go with my own designs. I spent a great deal of time over the weekend toying around with what pattern I'd like to try first, and if I want a multi-colored design, or even if I want to try some other techniques I've been reading about in this book. I can see this getting out of control pretty quickly - but it'll be fun!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Ok, that is SO COOL.

Deb said...

Yeah it is!!

Sam said...

very cute!

WandaWoman said...

You know I love those bags, too cute!

Corwink said...

I did screen printing when I took shop in junior high. I loved it! Super cute bag.

Joanne said...

I love the color and simplicity of this bag. It's gorgeous.