Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Phoenix

Now here's something I haven't shown you yet, even though I mentioned it. It's my Phoenix Rising shawl that I got through my Year of Lace membership. I showed you a picture and the yarn but not my progress. I started it right after I finished my fichu.


img hosted at flikr

I'm having the same problem as most folks with the dye bleeding onto my hands so I'm just knitting a little bit with a towel on my lap and then washing my hands. I love how it is coming out though and I've heard positive reviews about well the dye is washing out after a good soak but mine will have to wait until it's finished for that bath.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Love that orange!

Joanne said...

Inspiring.

After seeing all your projects, I just want to go home and knit!

StarSpry said...

It's looking really pretty!

michaele said...

purty!!

GreenPhoenix said...

That's quite nice looking. Needless to say, I'm fond of the name too.