Thursday, May 22, 2008

Knitting Content?

Thanks for all the great comments on the bags! They were so much fun to make.

Oh yeah, this is a knitting blog. Want to see some squares?


img hosted at flikr

These are the first four squares I finished for the Barn Raising Quilt. I'm pretty sure I did five in this colorway but that didn't occur to me until just now or I'd have put them all in one photo.
I've started a new colorway but I won't show you that until I finish all the squares in that color. I like how they look lined up all in a row like that.

2 comments:

Corwink said...

Love the colors!

Joanne said...

You are the queen of afghans, quilts, blankets... whatever you want to call them!

I have two afghans in mind for the future. I just need some time. Isn't that the knitter's lament?

(I've got a new blog, by the way... with RSS feed!)