Monday, May 12, 2008

Cocks that Rock

Get your mind out of the gutter... I'm talking about chickens. Or at least chicken inspired colorways from Socks that Rock. I splurged a couple weeks ago and bought all the colors that were chicken related. There is Count Clucka, Cockamaime, Rooster Rock, and Henpecked. They are all gorgeous colors and I intend on using them eventually for an Oriental Jacket once I collect a little bit more of this yarn (like I need an excuse to order more, HA).


img hosted at flikr

Not when I'm getting stared at like this. I can't take the pressure.


img hosted at flikr

7 comments:

Kim said...

First, the title of the post just made my morning. That is one balls-y title--LOL!

I think I'm liking the Henpecked colorway. You'll have to keep a skein of it in your bag until the next time I see you because it doesn't seem to take much to get me to buy STR lately.

Chris said...

Now I have to wonder if they were laughing themselves silly at BMFA when they came up with the chicken-inspired colorway idea...

Stacey said...

So you didn't tell me that you bought TWO of each of the colors...you did splurge. :)

CynCyn said...

So.. you know how you think I'm always calling you out on stuff? I'm not gonna say anything, but... well. you know what i'm going to say. I LOVE the colorways. Can't wait to see you start knitting it up.

WandaWoman said...

Those are fun colors! That title is hilarious! I love it.

Mary-Kay said...

Did you steal that title from somewhere? Heh Heh. I LOVE all of those colors, and now I feel like I need those as well. Yep, I could dye it, but WHY? When it's already done for me. Man you crack me up with that title. Good one....

Corwink said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I laughed so hard I peed myself. Girl you just made my week!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!