Monday, April 21, 2008

Dreaming of Color

I started my Dream in Color shrug last week and am having such a fun time with this pattern. The lace section goes so quickly and is simple enough to memorize after one or two repeats. Just love it.


img hosted at flikr

I'm using Dream in Color Classy in the Beach Fog colorway. They have so many beautiful colors it was hard to pick just one. One of my other favorite colors has a horrible and hilarious name - Flamingo Pie. HA!

I may pick this to be my next "Tuesdays for Finishing" project. I had intended to pick something that has been languishing for this week but it's going so fast there's no reason to let it start languishing. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

3 comments:

Deb said...

That is a pretty colorway - but what's up with the Quaker Oats guy?

Stacey said...

Love it!

StarSpry said...

Can't wait to see it finished :) They have such pretty colorways!