Friday, March 07, 2008

Project Spectrum meets March is for Malabrigo

Yes. I started something else. Inspired by some of the local gals at knit night I started the Better Bucket pattern in a red and pink colorway of Malabrigo.


img hosted at flikr

The color was inspired by the current Project Spectrum colors. I don't usually actively participate in that but I subscribed to their Flickr pool this year and all that gorgeous red I've been seeing lately was just too much. The yarn selection I'm blaming on peer pressure (and I already know I love it) in wanting to join the Malabrigo junkies on Ravelry in their March is for Malabrigo madness.

It's knitting up quite quickly so I'm thinking there is another quick knit in my near future.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely colors! And Malabrigo is so yummy...

StarSpry said...

Great color! I may have to try this pattern, too. I love Malabrigo's Paris Night color...