Friday, March 14, 2008

Blasted Bunting

Well, I'm exceptionally happy to report that the blasted bunting was finished last weekend. I even got it in the mail to my DS on Monday. I wanted to give it a chance to get there before I posted pictures. I am hoping to get a picture of the dear nephew in it shortly. Yes, that is a hint ;).


img hosted at flikr

I whipped out the sewing machine on this one. I got some cute ribbon and sewed it onto the button band to help stabilize it. Apparently I forgot to take a picture of that. Oops. DS wanted snaps instead of buttons and the ribbon worked like a charm to give it that extra stability.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Cute!

StarSpry said...

So cute! I love the ribbon idea :)

Corwink said...

It is gorgeous! I can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie in it.

Samantha said...

that is fabulous!!

Luni said...

Now that IS nice. Great colorwork!

Sam said...

Beautiful work. You are very talented.

GreenPhoenix said...

We just got the bunting today and it is adorable! I'll take a picture of William in it when he wakes up (but we're hoping he'll sleep for a little longer). I should have it posted on our blog by tonight. Thanks for being such a thoughtful aunt!