Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And a little Necking

After seeing Kim's Trekking is for Necking scarf I had to have one and cast on that day. I've only been working on it off and on for the last week but it's a very simple knit and I absolutely adore how the color changes are occurring. I bought a skein of Trekking to make the scarf and wouldn't you know when I got home I found the exact color way in my stash. Hahaha. Guess I can make matching socks.


img hosted at flikr

I must admit that I'm very tempted by the Jaywalker pattern at the moment. And the Project Spectrum colors of Red/Orange/Pink. Hmmmmm...

3 comments:

StarSpry said...

Your scarf is looking pretty :)

What a cute Mobius basket you made!!

Kim said...

Love the scarf and the basket--I can't believe you finished it this weekend!

CynCyn said...

That's my colorway!! 108. Maybe it's scary that I know that? But you know how obsessed I was with that particular color. Can't wait to see it finito!