Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What's new

Since I've finished so many little things recently I felt it would be a good idea to start something new. The fact that I've recently acquired the yarn to make four of the new patterns from Interweave Knits was also a motivator. Ha.

One of the things I picked up was yarn to make the Holly Jacket on the cover of the last Interweave. I'm using Cotton Ease in the new yellow shade. I LOVE it. I've been very drawn to yellow this spring and it's the perfect shade.


img hosted at flikr

I'm making decent progress on it though I do find my hands tire a little easier. I'm guessing it's that I had to go down to a 5 needle to get gauge so it's a bit tight. And cotton, though that doesn't usually bother my hands.

5 comments:

Corwink said...

Yellow!? Hmmmmmmm....I could see you in yellow. I love it! I can't wait to see this one done.

michaele said...

Oooh - I can't wait to see one of those in person. And knowing you, it'll be done by Friday. ;)

What are those K N I T letters in the picture?

Chris said...

Those K N I T letters are cool - what are they?!

CynCyn said...

Are you knitting on straights? Eh? And I just reread the top of the birth announcement...8lbs 15 oz? WOW.

Joanne said...

The yellow will look really good on you.

Congrats on the new nephew...he's adorable!