Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More Baby Knits

Little William is going to be so cute in his new outfit (provided it fits... - I really hope he isn't super tall like his papa was).


img hosted at flikr

The top is the Baby Surprise Jacket (I used some handspun from Rio de la Plata and Cascade 220) and the bottoms are the Baby Bell Bottom pattern from the Blue Blog. I LOVE the little bell bottoms. They were quick (only took a day) to knit up and they turned out so flipping cute. I used Knit Picks Shine Sport and I must agree with all the other assessments I've heard, it's a great yarn. It's very soft and should be very nice for wearing next to baby skin.


img hosted at flikr

Come on. Say it with me. AWWWWWW.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Cute!

CynCyn said...

awwwww!

SheepsPyjamas said...

Awww indeed... adorable!