Friday, February 15, 2008

Lasagna Noodles

Before I even left on my vacation I finished knitting up my Aria scarf. I LOVE this pattern and the scarf is nice and heavy and promises to be warm. I just knit until I ran out of the Textiles A Mano yarn so I'm not positive of the exact length. I ended up using 4 balls of the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino before I ran out of the main yarn. I do still need to weave in those ends, which I might get around to this weekend. It's a great scarf. I'd recommend it to anyone.


img hosted at flikr

And then there is Juliet. I've gotten down to the lace section. Another fun and fabulous knit. Now that I finished the garter section I may just have to cast on something new that I can work on during classes since I don't want to work on anything I have to count or keep track of when I need to put it down at a moments notice.


img hosted at flikr

I still love how it is turning out and am looking forward to making a second solid color one one of these days - if I don't get distracted too much by the new Rowan and the new Interweave Knits... that is.

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

I need modeled shots so I can see how long the scarf is... and can't wait to see how juliet turns out!! And what classes? The ones you're teaching?

WandaWoman said...

That is a pretty scarf. And you're about done with Juliet too. I love your colorway.

StarSpry said...

Your scarf is so pretty! Can't wait to see the completed Juliet.