Monday, February 11, 2008

Everything I Hoped For

What a great vacation! I got to hang out with my sister, and when I wasn't doing that (and even while I was doing that) I was knitting. I've got lots to share but we'll start small. My sister has decided to learn to knit so I brought along some Sugar n Cream from my stash so I could get her stash started (hahahaha) and also since it'll be great for bibs and stuff for the little guy. I whipped out a bib and Baby Genius Burp Cloth on Tuesday. Those were fun and very fast knits.


img hosted at flikr

Jenny was fit to burst about how cute it is. Though, I think these days she's just fit to burst. She's so darn cute isn't she?
She's going to be such a great mom. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I love her purple baby belly! I bet you can't wait.

Chris said...

Oh, she does look adorable! And you really can't beat those Sugar'n'Cream bibs for coverage and absorption.

CynCyn said...

OMG. She looks great!! Both FO's will be so handy for her...

WandaWoman said...

Oh, your sis looks very pregnant and so cute! It sounds like you had a great time! Those bibs are so adorable and quick to knit. Really fun to knit and addictive to boot!