Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Drop Stitch Tank

Well, the Holly Jacket is still progressing but like most weekends I've gotten distracted with something new. I signed up to teach the Drop Stitch Tank from Fitted Knits so I figured I'd better get one knitted up. I'm very pleased with how quickly it is coming and plan on making a couple of modifications to the patterns so I hope it comes out how I want it to.


img hosted at flikr


It's a lovely shade of plum. Should be nice for this spring and summer.

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

very pretty color... i think it'd go especially well with your white skirt!!

WandaWoman said...

Ooh, that is a pretty pattern. I keep forgetting about that pattern. i do like it.

michaele said...

I like the way that pattern is coming out in the yarn. Ah, knitting ADD! I've got it, too.