Thursday, January 31, 2008

Totally Lame Dude


So I've been called out for my lame awarding yesterday. So I'm going to make the effort and narrow down my "You Make My Day" award extensions to ten specific blogs (though don't doubt that I love ya' all). So... Here's the list of blogs that inspire me every time they post...

Kelly - No one else has the power to enable me like you with only a single post. ;)
Kim - You are always working on the most beautiful projects, I particularly love all the cross stitch. The detail is amazing. And you work through it so quickly.
Samantha - Love all the quilting. Your bravery with color astounds me. And the work you do is inspiring. I blame you for my new fabric stash (cause it couldn't possibly be my fault... Ha)
Deb - I love reading your posts. Your ability to put words together into something beautiful and meaningful makes me want to write better posts (and read a grammar book so I don't embarrass myself)
Rose-Kim - You have the wonderful ability to make me laugh, nearly every day. Thank you!
Erin - You may not post often but I swear every time that you do my Ravelry queue gets longer. I love your style.
Sonya - You are always trying something new and challenging. And you finish them ALL. I want to be like you when I grow up. ;)

And since this award is for those that inspire I've listed a few that I don't feel like I "know" the authors of. I love the content and if you haven't heard of these yet I'd highly recommend a browse over there.
Curlby - I love this blog. I've made a few things based off ideas from here. If I had unlimited time and resources I'd probably make nearly everything ever posted.
D*Sponge - One of my favorite blogs for ideas and inspiration. I want to be good enough one day to have my ideas noticed and blogged about here.
Ornamental - Beautiful idea, wonderful photography, and pure creative genius.
Sally and Susan - These two knit the most beautiful projects (very quickly too) and are always up to something inspiring.

Let's wrap this up with a knitting photo. What do you say? How about progress on the Moderne Log Cabin blanket...


img hosted at flikr

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Well, I finish them eventually. ;o) Thank you so much! You made my day.

WandaWoman said...

Love the progress on the blanket. Have fun on your trip!

Kim said...

Right back at ya ;)

Erin said...

Thanks Michelle! What a nice surprise. :) I am working on posting more very soon.

Samantha said...

Aw, shucks- thanks for putting me on the list! And thanks for the color compliment- and i'll take the fabric stash blame, if you need me too.

Joanne said...

I found your Moderne Log Cabin. How pretty. Great color choices.