Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tags and stuff

I've been a little negligent with a few tags I've gotten in the last few days so I figured I'd just have two posts today and take care of it. First one I'm doing is a funny random one (thanks Kelly!).

I'm supposed to open the book I'm currently reading to page 161 (good thing I was reading one that long, hahahaha) and copy the fifth sentence on the page.

"Hello?" Murphy said.

Wow, it really expresses the depth of this novel. Actually... it does. It's not a deep or dramatic work. But it is fun. It's Storm Front by Jim Butcher and is the first in a series that the Dresden Files (TV show for you non-sci fi fans out there that haven't heard of it) is based on . It's a very fun and light (er, actually kinda dark) read.

The other thing I was tagged with was a You Make My Day Award. Kelly and Luni both tagged me with this one. Sucks folks. Yer' makin' me blush.
The hardest part has been picking only ten people to award. I was never much for the rules anyway. If you are on my sidebar then reading your blog makes my day (which is why I took the trouble to put you up there). ;) Have a great day and I'll see you around blogland.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love the Dresden Files! Jim Butcher does a great job with combining funny and dark, doesn't he? Congrats on your award. :)

CynCyn said...

that was cheating. kind of like accepting an award at the grammy's or an oscar and saying "thanks to everyone who has touched my life. you know who you are." he he. :)