Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Endpaper Mitts v2

So I whipped out an Endpaper Mitt over the weekend. It went really quickly once I got past that cast on. I love that cast on now. I think I'll make some socks using it. Really stretchy and very pretty.

As for the mitt, I changed the color scheme from what I was using last time I tried this. I decided that I really wanted something variegated in the background so dug around in my stash until I found some Cherry Tree Hill that was perfect with the light slate blue I picked out of Trekking. MMMMmmm....


img hosted at flikr

It feels really tight when I'm putting it on but it fits wonderfully. I'm teaching the class for this in March so I'll be saving the matching one to knit along with the class.

3 comments:

CynCyn said...

oh so pretty!! I'll wait to cast on mitt #2 for when we have camp.

WandaWoman said...

Very pretty! Love how it's turning out. You'll have to put up a photo of the Trekking variegated that you're using.

Mary-Kay said...

Man you are fast! Is that what you were casting on three times for on Sat? If soooo sheesh!!!! You be fast! Very nice.