Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sock Fever

Friday night I had a quick obsession with sock knitting. I decided to try out the Little Sky Sock from Cat Bordhi's new sock book. I LOVE this pattern. It's a baby size sock so you can learn techniques which had a double bonus. Now I have a cute pair of socks to give to my nephew and I learned at least three tricks that were so obvious once I did them but that have never crossed my mind. Cat's a genius. I'll very likely cast on for the next "Little" socks from her book this evening.


img hosted at flikr



HomeOlder Post

4 comments:

Chris said...

I have that book and need to do some of the practice socks for my wee niece!

Stacey said...

I may have to make some for my little niece too!

WandaWoman said...

Those are really cute and you knit them up quick. I may have to get her book.

StarSpry said...

Those are adorable! :)