Monday, December 10, 2007

Sittin' in the Shade

I finished the shade for my craft room. It's busy fabric but I'm in love. I feel like it gives me a way to really branch out with color and still be able to tie it together.

Here's a before picture


img hosted at flikr

And some afters. I found it was pretty tricky to get a nice shot of a curtain since when it's light out it's back lit. When it's dark out you can see the front better but then it's dark. Oh well. You get the idea.


img hosted at flikr




img hosted at flikr



HomeOlder Post

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

So, were you sittin' and knittin' in the shade? Haha, I slay myself with bad puns, I know!! :-)

Brenda said...

I just came across your blog (linked from Wound to tight) and I am enjoying it so much. Your craft room looks beautiful. I was also wondering where you found the Amy Butler bag in the 11/30 post?