Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Busy doings

Well, it's been quiet over here on the blog but not at chez Knittin'. We've had family in town and were busy looking at pretty lights...


img hosted at flikr

This is my DH and two SIL. Those fashionable glasses that they are wearing were part of the light show at Denver Botanic Gardens. If you look close in the next two photos you can see that one pair of glasses made the lights look like little snowflakes and the other little snowmen. Very fun.


img hosted at flikr


img hosted at flikr

Standing on thin ice...


img hosted at flikr

Um, yeah. DH is the only one to *actually* stand on the thin ice. His sister was shocked. Well... maybe not. But it's a funny photo.


img hosted at flikr

And having ourselves launched down a mountain side will sitting in a thin rubber tube. We smart folk... :D


img hosted at flikr

This was Sooooo much fun. DH was very surprised at how fast you get going (see the tiny folks at the bottom of the hill we were being launched down?) and how much fun it was. He's the adrenaline junkie so I was glad he had fun doing something a little more my speed. Now if they could figure out a lazy river something or another with hot cocoa and knitting we'd be set!


HomeOlder Post

4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, it's been years since I went snow tubing - but I remember how scary fast it was! I love the little snowman light effect from the glasses.

Deb said...

Wow - way to tke full advantage of EVERYTHING! Looks like you had a great time.I'm not sure I've ever seen your sweetie before!!

WandaWoman said...

Tubing sounds like my speed of fun!

CynCyn said...

Looks like you all had a great time..., what a wonderful way to spend your Xmas!!