Monday, November 26, 2007

Oblique

I adore both of the Knitty surprise patterns this past issue. In fact, I loved oblique enough to just go on and start it.


img hosted at flikr

I am still working on my NaKniSweMo sweater but it was getting too large to make good travel knitting and I figured my standard swatch (a sleeve, of course) would be easier to cart around with me. I was able to work on this for a good chunk of time last Sunday but it hasn't changed much since then. I'm using Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton and must say I really love this yarn.



HomeOlder Post

5 comments:

Kim said...

You have gotten a lot done, so will it be done by the next time I see you(just kidding) ;)

I can't wait to get back to knitting once my Nano madness is over(which if all goes well should be tonight).

Sonya said...

Pretty pattern! I've heard that yarn is just delicious. I think I need some.

Mary-Kay said...

Sheesh you're fast! It already looks so good!

Chris said...

Oh, excellent rationalization for starting! ;)

Luni said...

Gee, that looks nice. I like that pattern. I'll be watching to see how it comes out in cotton.