Friday, November 02, 2007

NaKniSweMo

Well, National Knit a Sweater Month kicked off at my house around lunchtime yesterday. I've decided to knit Gathering Intentions by Fiona Ellis (from her Inspired Cable Knits book). I've been wanting to make this one for a couple of years now, the yarn has been marinating and it's mmmm-mmmm- good after the time to languish and fatten up. I'm using Karabella Aurora 8 to knit the sweater and I must say I LOVE this yarn. It so incredibly soft.

I won't be working on this much this month but I thought I'd share a photo of Square #2 of the Moderne Log Cabin blanket. Also loving this pattern. It's the perfect brainless knit to offset the cabling and fair isle projects I have on the needles too.


img hosted at flikr

Have a great, quiet, and knitterly weekend!


HomeOlder Post

1 comment:

WandaWoman said...

That's a beautiful sweater! Good luck with getting it done this month.