Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good Intentions

Gathering Intentions is making good progress. I don't know how realistic having it finished by the end of this month is but I'll keep on going with it. The cable pattern is simple enough that I've memorized it which makes it quite a bit faster. But the whole reason I don't work on one thing at a time is that I get bored with it. I'd be quite a bit further along if I could just make myself knit on it. I find that I'll do anything but knit if my only option is to knit something I am bored with.


img hosted at flikr

Guess that just means I need to cast on for something new to work on. It's gotta be better than not knitting at all.



HomeOlder Post

5 comments:

michaele said...

good rationale! ;)

Agnes said...

Hey, I am working on this pattern too. Just finished the back and cast on for the front last night. It's lovely, isn't it?

CynCyn said...

about halfway thru the month, with a break coming up. Depending on how much time u get to knit over the break, maybe you can do a quick hit of something else!

WandaWoman said...

Keep powering through it and you'll be happy with that sweater when done. Cast on for a sleeve instead to break up the boredom!

Sonya said...

I love knitting cables once the pattern is memorized. It's a beautiful pattern.