Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving Thanks

I didn't manage to post yesterday but since I'm still thankful I thought I'd express it here anyway.

  • I'm so thankful for a loving husband that hasn't *really* started yelling about my yarn stash. Yet.
  • I'm thankful for wonderful friends that know how to enable better than anyone I've ever met.
  • I'm thankful for a great job that, if it does nothing else, allows me to have a fun hobby and keep up with the abilty of those enablers.
  • And, on a more serious note, I'm really grateful that I've gotten to meet so many great people through our common interest. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that the rest of the season is filled with the things you dream of.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I'm glad to have met you, too!! I'm thankful for knitbloggers.

WandaWoman said...

I'm thankful for meeting you at a knit group and becoming good friends with you.

Enjoy the day off. Hope you're warm and cozy and knitting!

StarSpry said...

I'm glad to have meet you, too! I hope you had a really nice Thanksgiving :)