Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Gathering Tangles

I guess summer break is over. Does anyone else get seasonal slow downs like that too? For some reason things at work slowed to something near reasonable during the summer and now everybody is back to work and making noise. Which, of course, means I'm busy as all hell. We'll see how that NaKniSweMo thing works out at this rate.

I am enjoying the pattern. It's simple enough to memorize but still interesting enough to keep me from boredom. I've actually gotten through two pattern repeats at this point and just a little more before I start sleeve shaping.


img hosted at flikr

I've also managed to pretty well finish up the Tangled Yoke. I asked the new fashion model of the house to show it off for you.


img hosted at flikr

Nice huh? Want a better picture of the model too? Ok. Please disregard all those nasty ends that still need weaving in. You know me. It might be a little while...


img hosted at flikr


HomeOlder Post

8 comments:

Monica said...

The tangled yoke looks fabulous!

WandaWoman said...

Yay, a finished Tangled. Ok, almost finished. But you really should model it too.

Deb said...

Ooh - Tangled does look prett on the "model". The other one is on my to-do list as well. Nice job!

CynCyn said...

C'mon!! I don't get to see it in person, and all you've got to do is weave in... 4? 6? 10 ends? PLEASE?!??!?!?!

Chris said...

Oh, Tangled Yoke looks great!

Mary-Kay said...

Tangled looks AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see it in person.

StarSpry said...

Tangled Yoke looks beautiful! Great model, but I hope to see it in person, too :)

Allegra said...

Oooh, great job with the TYC! I think the color is great! Hope to see a pic on you!