Thursday, October 04, 2007

Wanna see?

Today I want to share something that has become pretty novel on this blog... A photo. Ha.
I managed to get the camera out yesterday and even uploaded to share. This is a picture of Buttony.


img hosted at flikr

The color came out a bit brighter than real life but you get the idea. You can see the left sleeve there but I ended up frogging it back and starting it over last night. I tried it on and felt that it was far too tight since I'd like to be able to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath. The way it was fitting I'd have to fight the sweater to get it on over anything except a short sleeve top or tank. It is knitting back up quite quickly so I didn't mourn having to start over. Now I just want it to be finished.



HomeOlder Post

3 comments:

michaele said...

cute! she's coming along quickly.

WandaWoman said...

Beautiful. Love the color.

StarSpry said...

It's so pretty!