Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hey! Knitting!

Well lookie there. It's knitting. I've been knitting a lot but since I've been concentrating on a single project at a time (or two) I never feel like I have anything to show you. But since I've passed a milestone on this project I figured I'd show it off. That's right. Sleeves are attached and I'm yoking away.


img hosted at flikr

Should hit some tangling soon (and I'm hoping for the good kind of tangling and not some massive issue with my working yarn) so you might even get another update on this one before too long.


HomeOlder Post

4 comments:

Deb said...

Lovely - great color too!

michaele said...

Wow! She looks great!!! Happy tangling...

WandaWoman said...

Tangled is really coming along. I love how it's turning out!!

StarSpry said...

It's looking so good!