Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Buttony

So the finished work that I know you are most interested in is the knitted one. May I present an action shot of Buttony


img hosted at flikr

(what... you didn't think I'd be running did you? This is Sittin' Here Knittin' after all...)

I LOVE this sweater. I wore it for a bit on Sunday when we went out for dinner and all day yesterday. I knit it with the Arauconia Nature Cotton and was a bit worried that it would stretch out after a day of wear but it held up great.

HomeOlder Post

9 comments:

michaele said...

Super cute! Can't wait to see it in person.

WandaWoman said...

Wow, it looks really good on! I love it! And the buttons too. Whee, can't wait to see it now with buttons.

Sonya said...

Great sweater! That's a good color for you too.

Chris said...

It looks fabulous on you!

Jeni said...

That turned out so cute!!! You did a great job.

CynCyn said...

color (not blue OR green... or anything in between) is great on you!

Allegra said...

It looks great! I've added it to my Ravelry queue.

StarSpry said...

It looks wonderful! I love the buttons :)

Christine said...

Looks amazing! I love the buttons you decided on... or... were forced to use... lol.