Monday, October 08, 2007

Buttony

Well, I finished Buttony yesterday but now I need your help. Yes, my friend, you. I have several different button options in my stash. I like each of the ones I'm about to post but am curious what your thoughts are. I'm also debating on going to the store to see if I can find some simple buttons that are the same color as the sweater (so they'd look like the black buttons, third photo down, but the same color as the sweater). Love to hear from you on this one.

a)


img hosted at flikr

b)


img hosted at flikr

c)


img hosted at flikr

d)


img hosted at flikr

Close up of these buttons - alternates between these two.


img hosted at flikr

e)


img hosted at flikr

Each button is different. Here's a close up of them.


img hosted at flikr


img hosted at flikr



HomeOlder Post

12 comments:

stitchywitch said...

I like the black buttons the best because they are different from the sweater color but not too different. Love the color, by the way!

Kim said...

I'm not going to be any help because I'd have to see all of it in person. I do like the way the buttons look in "e", but I'm not sure if they are too bright for the sweater.

CynCyn said...

personally, i like "c" from the pics. But it is kinda difficult to tell from pics. No modeled shot?

Erin said...

Best I can tell, I like C. Very cute.

Samantha said...

I like C as well...

Judy said...

I like the black ones best. I would probably like same color if you can find them. I think the others are too much contrast. Sweater is lovely.

michaele said...

I like the third option. I think the sweater needs more graphic buttons - not the metallic ones.

Sonya said...

I like the gold and silver buttons, but I always gravitate to silver and gold buttons. The black ones look really nice with that sweater too.

Corwink said...

It looks awesome!! I love the black buttons.

WandaWoman said...

It's hard to tell without seeing it in person. I'd probably go with the black buttons.

StarSpry said...

Buttony looks great! I like "c" with the black buttons.

I do think it would probably look good if you got the same buttons (as the black ones) in the color of the sweater...if you can actually get the same color :)

Kelly said...

i like e myself.