Monday, October 29, 2007

Book, Book, Book

I am extremely excited about this new book!!! For the past few years Kim Hargreaves has only been selling her patterns as part of a kit on her website. You couldn't purchase just the pattern and use your own yarn. This was something I found very frustrating since I tend to find a great deal on yarn that would be perfect for her pattern just before her latest collection comes out. Yes, I ordered the book already. Just doing my part to enable the rest of you.


HomeOlder Post

6 comments:

michaele said...

I'm glad she's moving to books, too. The patterns are beautiful, but I didn't see any that I wanted to make for me. I'll have to take a closer look when you get your copy!

michaele said...

Of course, seeing your post got me to take a second look, and now I am thinking about Amory.... ;)

Corwink said...

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?!?

That burning plastic smell....that would be my credit card as I add yet another yarn related item to it.

*Sigh*

WandaWoman said...

Haha, but that's not too bad. It doesn't bother me about the book. I'm glad that she's coming out with a book, as I do like some of her patterns. Once I looked at the link, there were at least three that jumped out at me. Enough for me to justify the buying the book.

CynCyn said...

Just a test. Cherish and Amory are what I would pick for you to want to make. And Erin.

Sonya said...

Her designs are gorgeous. Thanks for the enabling!!