Monday, October 22, 2007

Birthday Goodies

Happy Birthday to Me. Mwahahaha. I had a great little weekend. My birthday flew past, in fact when one of the grrls asked me what I'd like to do I was quite confused. It can't be time for one of those already? Didn't I just get older the other day? So I've decided I won't be getting any older but these birthday parties are quite acceptable. Ha.

The girls spoiled me wonderfully. I'm very excited about this new bag! It's so freaking cute.


img hosted at flikr

And the book on the left is an awesome book, entirely in Russian, about mittens. Most of the knitting is charted but browsing through it makes me want to learn the language to see what it in there. It is a beautiful book and most appreciated. How often can you get something hand delivered from Russia? Too cool.

And the cards, freaking hilarious. Thank you ladies. It was a very fun evening and so very thoughtful of you.



HomeOlder Post

4 comments:

WandaWoman said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Deb said...

Many happy returns of the day!!

CynCyn said...

YAY! So glad you like the bag!

Chris said...

Belated happy birthday! You have excellent friends. :)