Friday, September 28, 2007

Quiet

If you are supposing all has been quiet because I haven't been finishing things you are mostly right. I have managed to take the WIP list down by one more project by decided not to make a second jawbreaker cardigan and instead cast on for Buttony. I'm not crazy about the photo on the pattern itself but after I saw this one (plus a bunch more cute ones in Ravelry) I knew I had to have one for myself. And bulky yarn knitting! Fast stuff. Whoo hoo!!


HomeOlder Post

2 comments:

Allegra said...

Wow, Buttony is a great sweater!!! There are so many great sweaters to knit for Fall, I don't know how I'm going to get them all done!

WandaWoman said...

After seeing it person, love that color. And looking at the other link, the sweater looks really nice. I really like it.