Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Modern Quilt Wrap

Well, I might be holding off on casting on anything new but it hasn't stopped me from buying yarn. Particularly when it's 40% off and I'm splitting the yarn up with a friend. Yeah sale! Yeah friend!


img hosted at flikr

It's not Kidsilk Haze but it's just as lovely from my perspective. I've been eying the Modern Quilt Wrap since the preview of Folk Style came out. And of course it's been featured on Knitting Daily quite a few times recently. So pretty and simplistic. Need to finish a few other things first but at least it's on the list.


HomeOlder Post

6 comments:

Chris said...

Great colors!

Nicole said...

Yes, great colors.
Like you I have other projects that I have to finish, but I couldn't resist starting with the scarf... it is totally addictive!

Deb said...

I was wondering when you'd cave! I bought yarn for it too. I'm not a mohair fan so I wnet with KnitPicks Telemark and plan to make it one or maybe two repeats bigger for a full BLANKET!! Yea - I'm turning into you with this AND Babette!!

Sonya said...

That is such a gorgeous project! Can't wait to see it.

WandaWoman said...

It will be beautiful.

Samantha said...

Love your colors! I have to make one of these for myself!