Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finished Up

Following the KPs lead I've decided to see how much I can get finished up this week from my list of WIPs. So many of them require a bit of seaming and they are done. Seems silly to keep them on the list when it is such a simple, if dull, undertaking to get them off there.
So first off I'll show what I finished last night.


img hosted at flikr


Prairie is finally finished up. Ends woven in. All seams nice and tidy. And lounging on the couch for a couple of days until the next time my friend comes into town for a visit.


HomeOlder Post

11 comments:

michaele said...

Wow! Congratulations. It looks fabulous- and I think the fourth stripe was a really good idea.
It's the first really cool morning I've had this fall in my apartment - maybe I should finish mod on mod???

WandaWoman said...

I agree the fourth stripe was a good idea. Way to go with getting it finished. I'll be waiting to see what other objects will be FO'd!

By the by, did you know that when you pull up your blog, it doesn't show a blog title, but instead the URL, (http://sittinhereknittin.blogspot.com)?

Stacey said...

Hey, you know that I love that afghan :) Enough to blatantly copy you! It's the highest form of flattery don't you know!

StarSpry said...

It looks great! Congratulations on finishing it :)

Sonya said...

Beautiful! Congrats on getting it done. Love the stripes.

Luni said...

Yay, you had enough yarn! It looks great.

CynCyn said...

it's gorgeous and i bet OH SO SOFT. Are you, DH, and Tami going to be able to let it go?

Chris said...

Congrats!

Cathi said...

It looks beautiful!

Knit Eat Sleep said...

Beautiful!! I can just imagine how soft it is!!

Samantha said...

That looks super quilty! And fabulous, too, of course!