Monday, September 17, 2007

Berry Good

So I showed off my Modern Quilt Wrap plans but failed to show you the other two little goodies I picked up.


img hosted at flikr

Yes, folks. That's Handmaiden Sea Silk. And yes, it's just as lovely as I hoped it would be. I am not set on any certain project for this but I'm sure it will be put to good use. This one is called Berry and I just loved the deep berry shades that are in this skein.

And the other thing picked up was some Eco Wool in what I'd call Cranberry. It's a very nice feeling yarn and there are tons of colors. These two were picked up specifically to make the Hemlock Ring blanket. So pretty and it'll look lovely in my living room.


img hosted at flikr

I picked both up at Colorful Yarns if anyone's curious. And the mohair too, actually.



HomeOlder Post

3 comments:

StarSpry said...

Oooooooo...that Handmaiden Sea Silk looks beautiful!

I've got to get to Colorful Yarns to check that stuff out :)

CynCyn said...

dang. a girl moves away, and her LYS starts carrying ALL the yarns. lovely gets. when u gonna cast on for hemlock?

Knit Eat Sleep said...

Your Sea Silk is gorgeous and that is the most amazing blanket that I have ever seen! I can't wait to see the progress on that one!! :)