Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mod-ing again

I haven't really talked about this much. I haven't knit it much either so no point in dragging out any news on it. I started working on it while I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and every so often I'll pick it up and work a few rows.


img hosted at flikr

It's the Moderne Log Cabin from Mason Dixon. Not the baby size mind you. The full sized one. I bought the yarn to make it last year and decided that it makes perfect reading time knitting. Worked well too. I imagine you'll see glimpses of it here and there as I actually make a little progress on it.

4 comments:

Christine said...

This project takes forever. I started my own version of this several months back... it gets boring. But Im sure when I finish it.. it will be rewarding. Right?

Please tell me it will be rewarding. :o)

Deb said...

Big on blankets this year aren't you!!

Sonya said...

Perfect project for when you need mindless knitting. You will not be cold this winter!

Chris said...

Ambitious! It'll be great when it's done - what colors are you using?