Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just Yoking

I started working on the Tangled Yoke Cardigan last Friday and finished today. Just joking. Hahahaha. K. That wasn't that funny. But I couldn't resist.

I did join the knit along for this one and am very much enjoying the knit. It's such a simple pattern and so flattering. I'm using Classic Elite Classic Silk to knit it up. I haven't gotten very far yet but I love it. The yarn is wonderful to work with. The fabric is soft and just tweedy enough to satisfy.


img hosted at flikr





HomeOlder Post

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Love that color and it's the perfect amount of tweediness. That's really going to be a gorgeous sweater.

StarSpry said...

That's a great color! It looks pretty already :)

Erin said...

I started knitting this sweater last on Sunday! I am loving it so far. Good luck with yours.

WandaWoman said...

Beautiful color. I adore it.