Friday, August 10, 2007

Casting On Fever

It's that time of year again. Hmmm... Guess it's that time of year a couple times a year. But that's beside the point, right? Anyway, it's only about once a year I feel the need to knit socks. Every time I finish I swear I'll never make another pair. But then there's a new pattern I must have. I'm hoping this year it'll be a little bit different since I'm making these beauties specifically to wearing around the house. So I won't be as grumpy if they are a bit saggy or baggy so long as they keep my piddies warm.


img hosted at flikr

I'm using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport that I've had in my stash forever. I love how it's going thus far. There are cables and stuff but it's a simple enough pattern that I don't feel my brain melting after five rows. Should have them done before it gets too cool around here. Something that seems forever away anyway when I got in my car after lunch to see that the parking lot was in the triple digits. Ugh.

3 comments:

WandaWoman said...

I can't believe you're starting a sock! It's looking good.

CynCyn said...

i likeknitting them. i'm not the biggest fan of wearing them. go figure.

Chris said...

Love that yarn! I didn't realize you didn't like knitting socks...