Monday, July 09, 2007

Quick Fix

Just needed a little quick fix over the weekend. I wore an outfit I've never tried on Saturday and decided it just needed a little something extra. And of course there was the perfect yarn at the LYS to use for a One Skein Wonder. Not that I wore that color combination on purpose so it would *be* the perfect yarn or anything. Hrmmm. Anyway. May I present a One Skein Wonder that I will actually wear.


img hosted at flikr

I made it from Araucania Patagonia Nature Cotton in colorway 16 (I think - they vary so much by dye lot). My shorts are dark green so the OSW ties everything together - or at least that's what I'm telling myself. I LOVE it.


img hosted at flikr

The fact that I started knitting it on Saturday afternoon and was able to put on the finished garment Saturday night didn't hurt either.

8 comments:

Chris said...

WOW. That IS a quick knit - and cute!

CynCyn said...

i *knew* that was a new OSW!!! so cute! looks great, but gee, i don't really like the colors much (snort).

Luni said...

very cute, I'm envious of such a quick project; you are fast!

Deb said...

Well, if that's what works for you!! Very cute and of course, you look darling in it!

Meredith said...

Hey that looks great!! I can't believe how quick that project was! Hope you are having a great summer so far.

WandaWoman said...

So quick it was and very cute.

Kelly said...

perfect! I love OSW's!

Knit Eat Sleep said...

I love it too ~ great color! Sorry it takes me so long to comment. Flickr pictures are blocked at work so I can read your posts but have to wait to get home to see the pictures that match :(

Love all of your knits and yarn!