Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Knitting Camp

What a great weekend! I love getting out of town for a bit. And what better way than to spend time with good friends. There was knitting, eating, knitting, and even some movie watching. But mostly knitting.


img hosted at flikr

Can you believe we all stayed here? No? Well good, because I'm totally kidding. The very kind lady that let us use her cabin has the cutest mini-cabin in her yard for the grandkids to play in. From a distance it's perfectly proportioned so you'd never know that it was so small. But you can certainly tell when an adult stands on the porch.

I'll spread my knitting content out for the next couple of days. Yes, I'm milking the fact that I've got a couple of things to share. Especially since there hasn't been much knitting since I got home, nor does it appear there will be much for the rest of the week.

I will share a picture of my Weekend Satchel with you today though. I finished this ages ago but never managed to get a good picture of it. I LOVE this bag. So handy.


img hosted at flikr

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Good grief that bag is beautiful. And to the Ravelry Queue it goes!!!

Email Me said...

No please, tell us, tell us! I so enjoy hearing about your knitting trip.

Fabulous bag! It is amazing.

Sonya said...

Beautiful bag! Knitting camp is the greatest invention ever.

CynCyn said...

i'm sad it's over already!! i spend so much time looking forward to it, then blink blink, and it's over.

Samantha said...

That bag rocks! What a cute cabin...

Deb said...

When did you sneak that in??? It's stunning!

Chris said...

LOL about the wee cabin! The satchel is stunning.

Yarn Thing said...

OMG...I totally want to make that bag!!!

Marly