Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Don't Worry - No Spoilers Here

It's nice to be finished with my new book. I was seriously avoiding the Internet since I was paranoid people would be talking about what happens. I even got a bit freaked out on Sunday when we went to a Celtic Festival. I could just picture some kids running by yelling about how so-and-so did such-and-such. I would have been so mad!!

Enjoyable read. 'Nuf said.

I did cast on for something new while I was reading. I needed that plain ol' garter stitch project with no increases or decreases (which rules out the Baby Surprise Jacket I'm nearly done with) that I could work on while reading. So I started the Moderne Log Cabin blanket. This one will be the full size instead of the baby blanket size I've made two of. I loved the baby blanket size. I have a feeling this one will be a bit more of a stuggle to get through just due to how utterly boring it will become once it starts getting larger.

I'm using Elsbeth Lavold Silky Wool in sage green, moss green, chocolate, and chalk. I can't say I've gotten far on it. I kept finding it in my lap after a particularly interesting section where apparently I wasn't able to do two things at once. Garter stitch or not.

No comments: