Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Round and Round We Go

I haven't mentioned this one yet but I've been working on it since last weekend. I must say I'm very impressed with the pattern so far. Very fun and such a simple idea that would have never occurred to me. I suppose that is why I find Norah Gaughan patterns so incredible.


It's the Roundabout Leaf Tank from Knitting Nature. I'm using Lang Amber in color 062 that I picked up from Elann last fall. The yarn is very nice. For the pattern you knit the entire tank in a strip and join it as you go. I haven't gotten to the joining part. Cross your fingers for me that it isn't as complicated as it looks in the pattern. So far so good.

2 comments:

Luni said...

I've been wondering about that pattern. I like it, but I've seen one or two people blog about starting it and never them complete it. Perhaps it is a bit difficult? However I see some nice completed ones when I search, so I'm sure it will be fine. Have fun with it!

Giantsknitter said...

Thanks for your nice comment about my Eileen tank!! I love the one you're working on now!